Halloween Round Up
October, it's a great month for creativity. Halloween just allows so many opportunities. My pumpkin I carved, the one I painted
, my rice crispy sculpture, and of course my Halloween costume.
It's also a month for horror movies get ready, reviews comin' atcha!:Planet Terror
- This is a movie for men! This is not saying women won't enjoy it, but it's got the recipe for manliness. Blood, gore, zombies, sick humor, cool cars and bikes, Bruce Willis, and the imfamous hot chic with a machine gun leg. I personally don't ask for anything more in a movie.Death Proof
- Tarrantino makes a certain type of movie; wordy and shocking. I personally loved it, and when it's not compaired to Planet Terror
, it's easily as good.28 Weeks Later
- Not as good as the first, but still a good "zombie" thriller. The cinematography wasn't as good as the first, but still better than most movies.Black Sheep
- This is exactly how you want a cheesy horror movie to be. I mean it's a movie about sheep cloning in New Zealand gone horribly wrong, you aren't shooting for Oscars here. But still, the casting was done pretty well.The Hamiltons
- Shit sandwich! NEXT! (ps. all of the "Horror Fest" movies are a waste of your time and money)
I'm sure i missed some movies that i watched this month, but thats all that i can remember.
Autumn is in full force here in the mid-west, and this morning, I even got my first taste of winter. Many of the trees have taken on their beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow. Unfortunately, fall is fast here. The wind makes short work of the dead leaves and rushes them to the ground.
"It’s only love, it’s not real. You’re gonna die in somebody else’s arms and I have to live with that."
Labels: Art, halloween, holidays, living conditions, movies, review, zombies