Sunday, November 30, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Thoughts in a Thoughtless Mind
Chip Kidd was back in KC for the night promoting his new book Bat-Manga. The book is amazing. It's full of Japanese Batman from 1966/67 whether it was toys or comics. Chip and I even talked a little about Gotham Knight for a bit. He is really cool.
PS. i spend all night trying to redesign my blog, and it just ended up as mush... i need to put a little time in when i can.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Power Cords for a Teenage Heart
Holy crap! I can't even begin to tell you how insanely crazy this weekend was (unless you count that), and by weekend i mean since Thursday. I had planned to update... but that's not going to happen tonight, it's already past midnight and i haven't had time to sleep. I leave you with this, some pictures from The Get Up Kids reunion show!
PS. I think i am going to try and redesign the blog very soon. Maybe that will restore my vim.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Curse and Cure
I have Bess to thank for actually giving me something to blog about today. I think this is a brilliant way to get different people to read your blog that might not normally bother... now the trick will be tagging 6 friends that give a crap.
The rules of the “6 Random Things About Me Meme”:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged, leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME, JOSH
1. I am rarely not looking at a monitor of some kind. At work, i am looking at one all day designing. When i come home, i will watch TV, play a video game, or be on my computer. When i go out, I go to the movies pretty often. It's actually kinda sad now that i have put it into words... i should really do something to correct it.
2. I find most porn videos really funny.
3. I have Dermatophagia; biting the skin around the nail. Onychophagia which is basically just nail biting and Dermatillomania which is picking at my skin. Because I'm slightly obsessive-compulsive... but then again, there aren't many creatives who aren't.
4. I play World of Warcraft... I'm a level 59 Undead Rogue. I don't get to play all that much though; too much social life getting in the way i guess.
5. I've had a [government taxed] job since i was 14. From McDonald's, to today at Hallmark.
6. I was a child model.
Tag Rachel, Raymundo, Laura, Heather, Aaron, and Bret, you're it!
You're Survey Fairy,