Here is a belated survey i said i would take. Enjoy. edit
As usual i had to go back and fix some stuff because it didn't quiet make sense.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I asked someone out in person. I drove half way across the country. I lost 30 pounds.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Sorta. Resolutions are kinda dumb. Really you should be making goals all year round, and you shouldn't need one time of the year to tell yourself, "holy crap, I suck! Time to not suck so much!" On that note, i did tell myself around that time to start losing weight, and i did. Make any this year? No, not really.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Ew... if they were physically close that could create quite the mess... Not close to me, emotionally either
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not in this past year, or not close to me. Thank God.
5. What countries did you visit?
The good ol' U. S. of A.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A solid girlfriend. A house. Maybe a dog.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
12/09/07, because it was a good date. Thats really kinda it.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
A small increase in confidence and losing 30 pounds.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting dumped, and not getting a house.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Minor ones, nothing serious. A broken heart (collective "awh" please).
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Probably, the iMac I am on right now. Maybe the Wii.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Aaron Hale. For being an all around good dude.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
It's best if i don't mention it. I am over it now anyhow.
14. Where did most of your money go?
To my rent, my student loans, video games, and this computer.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
12/09/07, and going home over the summer and for Christmas. Ask most people and they will tell you those where the things i talked about the most at least.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
"Kill" by Jimmy Eat World "The Ponytail Parade" by Emery
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I don't think this question makes sense. Harder, thinner, faster, stronger?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family back home in Pennsylvania, playing Mario Party, stuffing our faces and carrying on.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I would like to say not... but that is probably not true.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Heroes probably. Lost is a good one year to year as well.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate? No. Things are clearing up now.
24. What was the best book you read?
Last year? Well, not much reading, but "Hand Job: A Catalog of Type)", also "Bridge to Terabithia"
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I discover music all the time. The greatest one? The Acorns probably.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
To be loved.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
"No Country for Old Men", "Once"
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Dave and Busters. 23.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Happiness. Is that too generic? Emotional gratification.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
preppy indie hipster.
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
of 2007? i'm not sure. If i had to think of one, i would probably have to say Michael Cera.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
African issues. RED, Fair Trade, etc.
35. Who did you miss?
My buddy Nick, and Kyle. My family. Lately, my deceased Nana
36. Who was the best new person you met?
In this year? There is a ton! Laura Jordan is probably at the top. Big thank you to everyone i have met in '07.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Everything happens for a reason. The rest you have to figure out for yourself.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Next Year, Baby" - Jamie Cullum
Labels: friends, girly man, Life, survey